What type of services do tree companies offer?
Our local tree service professionals often answer a number of questions to those who are hiring a tree care company for the first time. Most often, folks consult tree service Matthews NC companies with a variety of needs such as:
- Emergency assistance due to storm damage
- Diagnosing tree ailments
- Pruning and maintenance
- Whole tree and/or leaf removal
- Tree stump grinding
- Soil testing and analysis
- To control insect infestation and disease
- Embedding new trees or transplanting
- Firewood services
- Pre-construction and post-construction care
Advice when Hiring Tree Services
An under-qualified tree service carries the potential for disaster, Matthews tree service professionals recommend that:
- Customers should verify that the clients carry current certification prior to any work being done
- Always acquire several estimates
- Demand a signed contract itemizing the exact work to be done, duration of the job, and the amount to be paid
- Request that tree spikes are not used unless absolutely necessary so trees are not damaged
What is Most Economical?
Most clients consider tree services in the spring and summer. The better idea may be to contract during the colder months. Matthews tree services often offer discounts and faster turnaround during this time due to less demanding schedules and lower labor intensity.
Beware of Hawkers
Making deals with those who canvass up and down the street is not a good idea, and never deal with anyone who insists on being paid in advance. Always demand written estimates. Our tree service company will provide estimates and a contract, as all professionals will do when consulting with new clients. Hiring tree removal Matthews NC professionals will ensure your trees are cared for properly and you will get value for your money. Matthews tree service has knowledge and experience to keep your trees looking beautiful and enhance your property in value as well as in visual appeal.